Searching tags: The search box to the left is configured to search for specific tags such as art, reflection, or video. Each post has a variety of tags attached and appear on the right side of the post’s permanent link; this can be accessed by the paper clip icon of each post.
Commenting: Open discussions are handled via Disqus. You can add a comment at the end of any post’s permanent link.
- Foreword: A brief introduction to the creation of this blog and myself.
- Going the Distance: An account of my relationship-centric entries.
- Musical State of Mind: Want to hear the music that makes me tick? Just follow this link.
- Reflective Writing: These are the moments where I look inwards.
- The Fifth “W”: Want to know why I chose a path of medicine?
- On the Grade Point Average: How does a lower average affect your application. Is it as bad as you think it is? Probably not.
- Major Decisions, Future Decisions: A commentary on the nature of choosing a major and the impact of degrees in your medical school application and beyond.
- The Pre-Requisites: A quick tour of the common required courses.
- On the MCAT, the Five Hour Marathon: Suggestions for studying and for overcoming some of the perceived obstacles of the exam.
- On the Interview: Exploring the multiple-mini interview experience.
- Applying, a Year-Long Affair: A brief exploration of the application cycle.
- Beyond the Numbers: The types of experiences that can be character building, rewarding, and applicable.
- On Fears and Anxiety: The oft-asked question, what am I to do with this anxiety?
A Narrative Medicine
- Medical Inspirations
- Curriculum Concepts
- Experiences Retold
- Relationships in Medicine
- Milestone Reviews
- A Retrospective Guide to Years One and Two
- An Inter-professional Relationship: Posts about my thoughts on nurses and pharmacists.
- Smartphone Apps for the Medical Student
- Textbooks of a Medical Student
- Making the Match