Thanks for the question and for the compliment. I really appreciate it.
I have been thinning down my list pretty heavily over the last few months. One of the easiest questions to answer is “do I want to be a surgeon?” The answer to that is no. Then all I need to do is sort out the rest.
So far, I have settled on either family medicine with a lot of additional training or internal medicine. The split is still 50/50.
- thuc likes this
- agbarrera likes this
- audrifer likes this
- averymclaren likes this
- pacowek likes this
- honeysandy likes this
- heta-laurant likes this
- loststar247 likes this
- gabbingmylifeaway likes this
- chainsofmorphine said: Go for internal, oncology maybe
- ephemeral-t likes this
- missiari likes this
- hockeystickbiscuits likes this
- missshootingstar said: I’m in 1st year and I think I’m leaning against surgery, and that’s all I’ve narrowed down really.
- cyanide-poisoning likes this
- theanswerplz likes this
- stoptheworldandmelt likes this
- spreadyawings said: that surgeon question is the bomb!, I’ve been asking myself the same question, but I have a few years to make up my mind lol
- spreadyawings likes this
- ferveurfemme likes this
- medicalstate posted this